Mathew 2: 18 “A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.” There are many Rachel’s weeping for their children today, because they are no more. Our young men are being killed at an alarming rate, and no one is held accountable. Herod killed all the babies in Bethlehem, and he was not held accountable, by any human institution. He was seeking to kill Jesus our Messiah, but God protected our Savior from Herod’s wicked plot. Our God is hearing the cries of the weeping mothers today, and soon some people will be held accountable.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy”
- Oct 2, 2016Press On!
- Aug 7, 2016By Faith…
- Jun 26, 2016Courageous Request
- Jun 5, 2016Now what?
- May 29, 2016Faith That Marvels Christ
- May 23, 2016Forgiven and Changed!
- May 20, 2016Melting Pot or Mosaic
- May 9, 2016Jesus Prays for His Own
- Feb 2, 2014Forget the Substitutes
- Jan 26, 2014Oops! It Seemed So Right!